Do a lot of people come to your house for dinner? Or do you even have a big family? At some point in our lives we will all face the problem of cooking for more than two or three people – so don’t worry!
Traditional 6-quarter pressure cookers can give you an idea of their size: they begin to appear smaller as the number of people to be fed increases, and you realise you need a larger pressure cooker.
Don’t worry about buying a large pressure cooker, we’ve taken care of you. In this article we will talk about some of the best 10-block pressure cookers on the market. A 10-quarter pressure cooker is perfect because although large pressure cookers are rare, they are even rarer and if you have a large family, you need the largest pressure cooker you can find.
Due to the size of the 10 block high pressure pans, they can be used as guns. They are usually quite heavy when empty, even heavier when full, and are often difficult to wash because of their size. In a 10 qt pressure cooker you can prepare at least 5 cups of dry rice, or 10 portions, or 25 cups of soup.
Here are some of the best 10 qt pressure cookers available on the market today
Pressure cooker XL
This pressure cooker is the one you might know. Power Pressure Cooker is a well-known product line, known for its quality, efficiency and functionality. What also makes this product range so famous is the taste infusion technology offered to you.
Few pressure cookers have a volume of ten quarters, so this is the largest pressure cooker they offer.
- The ten-quarter volume is the largest volume offered by this brand.
- Allows you to cook slowly to give the dish a slow cooking temperature for a short period of time.
- The rice cooker and the steamer work well.
- With the famous taste infusion technology, this brand is proud to offer you the best food taste.
- Easy to wash and disassemble in a removable dishwasher safe pot
- Ten preset cooking functions
- It’s heavy!
- The inner pot is made of Teflon, not stainless steel.
- The floating air duct tends to fail during continuous operation.
Elite Platinum EPC-1013
Elite Platinum is another famous brand that has a 10 quarter pressure cooker in its range. Elite Platinum is known for its beautiful products that guarantee quality, product value, high efficiency and functionality. It also delivers significant long-term savings as it is one of the most affordable products in the entire pressure cooker industry.
- Eight preset cooking functions
- Huge 10 quarter volume
- Stove and timer
- 12-hour heating
- Manufactured in two layers of stainless steel for safety
- Removable inner pot
- Easy to clean.
- The aim is to blow the fuses on the pot, so that it will not work after long use.
Professional pressure cooker
Pressure Pro is a pressure cooker that can cook under both high and low pressure. It weighs about 22.5 pounds, which is quite heavy considering you have extra weight when cooking. This product is made of aluminum, not stainless steel, which is generally of inferior quality.
It has a timer and maintains the heating function. It is also equipped with a safety device that locks the lid until all pressure is released.
- Heat retention function
- Delay time
- Dishwasher safe
- Ten preset cooking functions
- 10 in 1 intelligent steam technology
- Non-adhesive inner repository
- Heavy – weighs 22.5 pounds.
- Aluminium instead of stainless steel
Stainless steel Magephistos Oven
Magefesa stainless steel is a pressure cooker used on panels and can be used on any panel, including induction panels. It is made of stainless steel and has three safety systems to protect users from burns. The locking system prevents the lid from opening before the pressure is released.
- Three safety features that make sure you don’t get burned…
- Can be used on any panel surface
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Progressive locking system that prevents the pot from opening before all pressure is released from the pot.
- The pint size of this model is between 4 and 12 pints.
- Due to the way the handle is turned, it can be difficult to open this pressure cooker.
- This product does not include the tripod and steamer.
Fissler FSSFIS5860 Vitaquick
The Fissler FSSFIS5860 Vitaquick is a German product with a conical shape for easy storage and internal scale. It can be cleaned in the dishwasher and has an easy to clean valve. It is also guaranteed for life! This pressure cooker is known for its quality and durable materials, making it ideal for large families.
- Internal scale
- Can be safely cleaned in the dishwasher.
- lifelong guarantee
- Made of stainless steel
- Completely silent and steam free.
- The handle is automatically locked with an audible click when properly closed.
- Easy to store
- Easy to clean.
- The valve may be difficult to seal, making it impossible to use this product because if it is not sealed, there is no pressure.
Which plate should I use?
It’s a question you have to ask yourself now after reading such great products. Although the choice of a 10 quart pressure cooker is limited, it can be quite confusing to know which one to choose.
One way to make the choice easier is to think about your needs when using a pressure cooker. Once you have identified these needs, you can assess which model meets them and which does not.
best 10 quart electric pressure cooker,10 quart pressure cooker,12 quart electric pressure cooker,presto 10 qt pressure cooker,10 qt pressure canner,8 quart pressure cooker,best 8-quart pressure cooker,8 or 10 quart pressure cooker
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.