If you’ve ever visited Google looking for the best pressure cookers on the market, you’ve probably already come across the name Elite. Zavor’s elite pressure pans are among the most popular in the country for one of the main reasons: They’re made by people who know what they’re doing.
The team that founded Zavor belonged to another favourite brand on the market, called Fagor. It is a team with a rich history in designing and producing reliable pressure cookers that are not only efficient but also stylish, effective and often affordable.
About Elite Pressure Cookers
Despite the fact that the Elite pressure cookers have several plates under their brand name, the most striking is the Elite Platinum line of pressure cookers. There are several entries in this series, which have been produced according to the same high quality standards. If you choose the Elite pressure cooker, chances are you will get the same pressure cooker from the Elite Platinum series. That’s the reason:
- They are all safe. All products in the Elite Platinum series are certified absolutely safe. This means they all have excellent safety measures in place to make every owner feel comfortable in their kitchen.
- They are very well available. While accessibility is a matter of perspective and socio-economic status, the truth is that elite platinum pressure cookers are relatively more affordable than other brands with similar standards.
Even limiting the options to one brand and then to a specific series within that brand, is not easy to choose the best pressure cooker. So we took the initiative and tried to make the process even easier.
These elite pressure cookers are based on our honest opinion of the products listed here. We believe that these pressure cookers are among the elite of the best on the market. We touch the product itself a little and then continue to give you an honest insight into why we think it might be suitable for your kitchen. Here you will find an overview of some of our most popular luxury pressure cookers:
Elite Platinum 8 Quartz 14-in-1 multifunctional programmable pressure cooker
Our best choice is the Elite Platinum 8 Quarterum 14-in-1 multifunctional programmable pressure cooker. This pressure cooker looks like it’s from the future. The appliance has 14 pre-programmed cooking modes that allow you to easily prepare anything from meat, rice and vegetables to a selection of soups and other delicacies.
That’s one of the main reasons why this pressure cooker is so great. For example, let’s say you want beef for dinner. Discard the meat, add the ingredients and select the desired pre-programmed preparation method for the beef. Sit down and let the pressure cooker do its job. It’s as simple as that.
Although this pressure cooker may seem difficult to operate with the naked eye, it is actually much easier to use than you might think. One of the main reasons is that it has eight unique safety features that protect you from damage, including sensor covers and heat-resistant handles.
- Eight unique safety features that make cooking safer and more fun.
- 14 pre-programmed cooking programs that make cooking easier.
- Easy to clean stainless steel housing
- high-sensitivity LED
- Comes with an Elite set of accessories for platinum pressure cookers such as ladles, cups and tray holders.
- Although this is an 8-quarter pressure cooker, you can only use it for 7-quarter dishes. Filling up to 8 blocks only leads to a dirty kitchen.
If you think you want to go to one of the best pressure cookers in the Elite Platinum series, consider the Elite Platinum 8 Quarter 14-in-1 multifunctional programmable pressure cooker. She does everything else in the middle of nowhere.
Platinum Elite Range EPC-607 Maxi-matt 6 quartz electric pressure cooker
If the 14 pre-programmed cooking ranges suit you a little more, the switch to the Elite Platinum EPC-607 Maxi-Matic 6-square electric range is the right choice if you want to opt for something less advanced. But just because it’s not as fashionable as the Elite Platinum 8 Quart 14-in-1 multifunctional programmable plate, it doesn’t mean it’s inferior in terms of quality and service.
- It has six multifunctional features that make it easy to prepare your favourite dishes, including a variety of stews.
- It has a 9-hour timer that allows you to pre-program your pressure cooker to start cooking even when you’re away.
- It has an automatic restart in case of a power failure at any time during cooking.
- He’s not as beautiful as all the others.
Despite the fact that this pressure cooker can be simplified, it clearly exceeds its weight category.
Elite Platinum plate EPC-1013 High pressure electrical plate 10 Quarters Up to
This model has a lot in common with the 14 in 1 series. This pressure cooker allows you to prepare a variety of dishes because it has eight pre-programmed settings. A fairly practical feature of this model is that it has a timer that you can set to warn you when your food is ready, so you can go during the day without having to check it.
- has many security features
- It is robust and easy to clean.
- Eight programmed modes are easy to use.
- It doesn’t have as many pre-programmed modes as some of the shots in the series.
When it comes to pressure cookers, the Elite Platinum Series is definitely one of the brands to consider. They are not only easy to use, but also quite advanced in terms of safety features and even size.
You can choose something big enough for a big family or something big enough for a handful of people without doing it for just one person.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.