How to put pressure on the cooking of the rice
If you already have a pressure cooker, you don’t need to buy a rice cooker if you can achieve great results with the pressure cooker!
In this article we teach you the best methods to steam rice under pressure and two methods to cook rice to perfection: Classic style, directly in the pan, which normally works on most pressure cookers; and is the perfect style , which makes your rice soft and amazing in just 15 minutes, for problematic pressure cooker/cooker combinations or to prepare a single dish.
Cereals, and rice in particular, need the right amount of time and liquid to get a perfect result in the pressure cooker. If you have too much water or rice, you will get watery or sticky rice just as quickly as a pressure cooker! And too little and the rice gets so hard that you can’t even mix it with dog food!
Keep in mind that part of this cooking time actually takes place during a natural liberation. The rice keeps boiling in the pan with residual heat, steam and pressure. So sit still, take your time and relieve yourself as soon as the cooking time is over! Each rice variety has its own time and liquid requirements, which are listed in the table below.
Pressure plate rice – time and fluid ratio
|Ryce type||1 CUP OF LIQUID RICE||Cooking time|
|Arborio rice (risotto)||2 cups (500 ml)||5 ‘(10-12 PSI) 7 ‘(13-15 PSI)|
|Basmati rice||1 1/2 cup (375 ml)||3′|
|Brown rice||1 1/4 cup (315 ml)||20′(10-12 PSI) 18′(13-15 PSI)|
|Jasmine rice (crops)||1 beaker (250 ml)||1′|
|Jasmine rice (not rinsed)||1 1/4 cup (312 ml)||1′|
|Long grain white rice||1 1/2 cup (375 ml)||3′|
|Short grain white rice||1 1/2 cup (375 ml)||8′|
Error cooking rice in pressure cooker:
- Too aqueous, which means the rice is undercooked
- Solid, crushed or burnt,If you add less water than necessary or if the pan is too cooked.
- Too soft and sticky,just before the previous point, now add too much water.
Therefore, the preparation time of the rice and the proportion of the liquid are important factors in the preparation of a perfectly cooked rice. So if you have any doubts about how to cook the rice, please consult our table.
Best rice in pressure cooker
- Measure the rice. When it’s dry, put it aside.
- Measure exactly the same amount of water and pour it into the inner pan of your pressure cooker.
- Wash the rice, add the wet rice to the water measured in the inner pot.
- Make sure you lock the lid and set the steam outlet valve to the closed position.
- Choose the right cooking time under pressure.
- The rice bud is limited to white or boiled rice.
- For other types of rice, set the time manually by pressing – and adjust the cooking time according to the type of rice you are cooking. For brown rice, for example, choose between 18 and 20 minutes, depending on your choice.
- Consult our table for the exact cooking time under pressure for your rice variety.
- After cooking, let the rice rest for 10 minutes before releasing the remaining pressure and serving.
Cooking the secrets of rice in a pressure cooker
How to cook rice in a pressure cooker –Recipes
White pressure cooker Figure
Cooking time: 15 minutes – Total pressure cooking time: 15 minutes: 4 L or more
- 1 cup (250 ml) long-grain white rice (e.g. Basmati)
- 1½ Glass (375 ml) of water (or plant liquid)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or oil) – optional
- Put water and rice oil in the pressure cooker.
- Close the lid tightly and close it.
- If you use an electric stove, use the high pressure setting and cook for 3 minutes. If you are using a stove, you must use the high pressure mode and wait for the stove to indicate that it has reached a high pressure, then lower the heat to maintain it and finally start the countdown of the 3 minutes of cooking under pressure.
- After this time, open the pressure cooker in the Natural Release position for 10 minutes and remove the pressure cooker from the burner without removing the lid. Then calculate the 10 minutes needed for the lift to finish baking and steaming with the residual heat from the oven. In the case of electric pressure cookers, 10 minutes of the natural opening time is counted after the cooking time has elapsed. Then use the valve to release the remaining pressure.
- Poop with a fork and serve.
AFB.PROTRUDING PRESSURE PLATE
With this recipe you get the perfect rice, so there is no more porridge, hard or burnt rice! Try this easy and safe way to prepare perfect rice in a pressure cooker. In just 15 minutes you get a fragrant and soft white rice.
PREPARATION: 2 MINUTES | CHIEF: 13 MINUTES | TOTAL : 15 MINUTES
- 1 cup (230 g) jasmine rice
- 1 glass (250 ml) of water
- ¼ – ½ Coffee spoon fine sea salt / table salt (optional)
- Rinse the rice under cold water, rub gently with fingertips and form circles. Then you add milk water and go to the clean water.
- Then put rice and water in the pressure cooker. Close the lid. Cook for only 3 minutes in manual/push cooking mode, then use the natural release mechanism for 10 minutes. Then release the remaining pressure and quickly open the lid.
- Season the rice to taste with salt.
- Shit with a fork and serve warm.
When using a rice measuring cup supplied with a pressure cooker to measure rice, use the same measuring cup to measure water as a rice measuring cup = 180 ml of rice.
That’s what it looks like:
- Best rice cooker 2019
- Overview of the perfect rice dishes
- Electric plate for cooking rice under pressure
- How to choose the right size of rice bowl?
how to cook rice in pressure cooker – youtube,rice in pressure cooker ratio,cook rice in pressure cooker how much water,pressure cooker basmati rice,how to cook rice in cooker without sticky,pressure cooker brown rice,emeril pressure cooker rice,how many whistles for basmati rice in pressure cooker
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.