Tramontina electric cookers allow you to efficiently prepare delicious homemade meals by shutting off the steam and creating pressure in the pot. These kitchen appliances use high pressure and temperature to cook quickly and easily in a pot. These stainless steel pots and pans make quick and light meals that the whole family can enjoy.
The 6.3 quarter model of the Tramontina electric pressure cooker is available from Amazon for less than $100. Use these simple set-up and cooking instructions and the cooked salmon recipe to get the most out of your new Tramontina pressure cooker.
Although traditional cooking methods have proved their worth over the years, they are no longer always practical these days, because life is usually very busy. For example, the recipe for the poached salmon in this lecture only takes 5 minutes. Salmon usually take much longer in the oven, not counting the preheating time of only 10 minutes.
Multi-purpose electric cooker, electrically programmable, for pressure cooking Tramontina
- 6.3 quarter capacity (6 litres)
- Eight pre-programmed cooking programs
- Digital touch screen interface with LCD display
- Anti-stick interior
- Removable plate, dishwasher safe
- 1000 Watt, operating voltage 110 V.
- Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! 14 GBP
Tramontina pressure cooker control
Once you know how an electric stove works, you will find that it is super simple and will save you a lot of time compared to a conventional stove.
Before you can use the Tramontina pressure cooker for the first time, a few steps have to be taken. Afterwards, every time you cook with it, only a simple maintenance is needed.
For first-time use
When you receive your new Tramontina pressure cooker for the first time, we recommend that you first read the instructions for use. Even if you have used a pressure cooker before, this marking may indicate some minor changes in the pressure cooker’s settings and cleaning procedures compared to what you have used before.
For a copy of the manual for the Tramontina 6.3 Quarter electric pressure cooker – click here.
Make sure that you have browsed through all parts of the pressure cooker, which can be found in the manual.
When everything is ready, wash the inner pan by hand and cover it with warm soapy water. As soon as they are dry, you can start cooking with your new Tramontine.
To open the pressure cooker, hold the handle and turn it counterclockwise until the hand on the pressure cooker is aligned with the hand on the bottom of the cooker. When the triangular symbols are correctly aligned, an acoustic signal should sound; lift the lid.
To close the lid, do the opposite by setting up the triangles and listening to the sound of the clock signal, then turn clockwise until the other clock signal sounds that it is properly closed.
How to cook
To make cooking easier, the Tramontina pressure cooker has seven pre-programmed cooking modes. Some methods of cooking under pressure are intended for cooking soup, stews, fish, meat and beans, among others.
These pre-programmed settings are located on the front panel of the control panel, left and right of the LCD display.
To use the pressure cook mode : Follow these simple steps
- Plug the power plug into the wall socket. Check that the word On is lit and flashes on the front of the pressure cooker.
- Remove the inner pot. Fill it up or under the MAX filling line with food and liquid. Don’t forget that only water, soup broth or wine should be used as liquids in the pot, because only these types of liquids produce enough steam to prepare a meal under pressure.
- Replace the inner tank and close the lid as described in the section Before First Use. Make sure the exhaust valve is in the sealing position.
- Select the pressure cook mode by pressing one of the highlighted buttons (the settings on the pressure cook buttons indicate the type of food to be cooked, e.g. soup/dish or meat).
- The word On will blink for 10 seconds. Adjust the time in this period if necessary. As soon as the word On stops blinking, the stove starts to press and boil.
- The fast cooking process is complete when you hear ten consecutive beeps. It automatically switches to hot mode. Carefully release the pressure using the outlet valve and remove the lid; for large portions, wait a few minutes before opening the lid.
In addition to the pressure-cooking mode, you can also use the manual or slow-cooking mode.
In manual mode you can make all time and pressure settings; for information and time charts that make working in manual mode easier, please refer to the Tramontine manual.
Tramintin cooking under pressure Recipe – Salmon puree
This salmon poaching recipe is almost effortless. It comes directly from the Tramontine itself. Click here to see the original recipe.
Many pressure cook recipes combine ingredients and are prepared at the same time. So you can prepare delicious dishes in a single pot.
- ½ Yellow sliced onion C
- celery cubes
- Carrot cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced meat
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼C Butter
- 2 With water
- ½ With white wine
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in your Tramontina pressure cooker.
- Place the lid on the boiler and secure it.
- Select the button Quick Cook Fish / Vegetables
- Wait until you’ve finished cooking and then enjoy!
Always take precautions
Pressure cookers, regardless of brand, always present a certain danger because they prepare food under pressure.
In order to use your Tramontina safely, make sure it is in a safe and protected place on your stand. The power cord must not be placed in a pedestrian area where anyone can trip over the cord and pull the oven off the table.
Always be careful when removing the lid after boiling under pressure. If you are still unsure whether to remove the lid, check that the red float valve has fallen off the lid, indicating that the lid is depressurized. The pressure indicator shows the pressure level in the pot.
Tramontina is generally easy to use and you will feel that you have excellent cooking skills, even if you do not.
tramontina pressure cooker recipes,tramontina stovetop pressure cooker
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.