Instant Pot Ultra 6 Electric printing plate Qt 10v-1is one of the latest additions to the Instant Pot. and one of the most functional and adaptable electric printing plates ever seen on the market!
A brilliant and strange addition to the instant pot. With 10 different instruments in one powerful unit.
When we tested the DUO60 Instant Pot Plus, we were very impressed with the performance of the 9-in-1 multi-core. Today, Ultra takes things to the next level, where Ultra is the key word for unlimited options for a truly multi-functional experience.
The ULTRA Instant Kettle will not only redefine the way you use the pressure cooker, but also gives you the ability to create almost unlimited recipes in your hands.
Overview of the jars
*You can click on the links to go to a specific section.
- Ultra 10 in 1 Instant Pot overview
- Features of the click potentiometer
- cooking programs
- Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1 Instant Container Safety
- strengths and weaknesses
- Do I need to buy the Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1?
Check today’s price for Amazon >
Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1 Overview
A surprising new feature in this mode is the Ultra function, which allows you to pre-program the oven with different baking times and temperatures.
The application of this granular control is only clear when you start using it and realise that it is not ten instruments in one, but a thousand instruments in one.
In addition to the usual functions: Cooking under pressure, sausage cooking, slow cooking, rice cooking, yogurt cooking, steaming, sterilizing and holding Ultra, the function also allows you to set the desired temperature. For example, if you want to boil scalded milk, you can choose to boil it at 82°C (180°F).
But now for the tricky part! It can be confused with the sound of the Ultra function. You must understand that it can boil tat different pressures and temperatures, but not at all pressures and temperatures.
Unfortunately, the Ultra function, like all other functions with the print option, only allows the choice between high and low pressure.
The Ultra function allows you to increase the cooking time from 0 minutes to 6 hours with pressure only or, with a special pressureless temperature (104 to 208°F), from 0 minutes to 99.5 hours.
The only way to avoid this problem is to press any cooker for more than 6 hours. This allows you to use the keep warm mode, which allows you to cook for up to 24 hours longer. This does not put pressure on the cook, but it does extend the total cooking time (I am thinking for example of the bone stock).
Automatic Tank Closing System
On previous models of pop-up containers, you must move the vent lever to the closed position to close the pop-up container; then turn the vent lever from the closed position to the steam outlet position.
For example, the new Ultra model is now automatically sealed when you close the lid and attach it to the instant pot (quick reset button up = sealed). You can also turn the quick-release valve slightly counter-clockwise until it seems to seal the exhaust valve.
To reduce pressure or perform a shortcut, simply press the shortcut until you hear a click and the hob clicks into the vent position. If you press it all the way down, you get a full discharge of steam, or if you press only lightly, you can only release a small part of the pressure. Steam output control is probably one of the most advanced functions.
If you usually forget to turn the ventilation knob to the seal position, this function is a great addition. Please note that if you try to close the lid while the liquid is boiling in the instant pot, you may need to press the hotkey to close the lid. This locking mechanism is activated by the safety function of the machine.
User interface and new dial
For example, if you want to use Watch, you must browse the list of programs using a selector to select the Jump program. And if you want to use the pressure cooker, click the Cancel button, then scroll through the program list and use the Select button to find the pressure cooker.
It will now perform additional selection and configuration steps from one program to another. So it’s a bit annoying, but we hope that the next version will solve this problem. For us, the Ultra model with the Pushable and +, – buttons can be better.
An interesting addition is the new progress indicator, which now displays much more information with a diagram showing where the pressure cooker is located.
Immediate potentiometer Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1 Features:
New features of Instant Pot ULTRA include
- 10 in 1 Multiplier – pressure cooker, slow cooker, pressure cooker/ sauce maker, pressure cooker for rice/barley, pie, yogurt, scrambled eggs, steamer, preheater and sterilizer.
- Selection interface – You can scroll through all the parameters by turning the rotary knob and pressing the knob to select them.
- Individual programming – For most functions and programs you can select the pressure/temperature, time and duration of cooking and weather conditions after cooking.
- Display of cooking progress – Easy to understand display of cooking status and progress : Heating, cooking and keeping warm.
- Setup memory – The instrument stores all settings you have previously used, including time, pressure/temperature.
- Self closing weighing valve– Automatic return to the pressure cooking position when opening or closing the lid.
- Sound off – You can mute all keys and beeps.
- Height setting – The power of fuzzy logic allows you to adjust the preset time and avoid downtime for cooking at high altitude.
- Dual Sensor – Includes temperature and pressure sensors for more accurate measurements.
- 2 Pressure settings – For cooking at full power or sensitive pressure cooking.
- 3 Slow cooking + user-set temperature parameters– Choose more flexibility for slow cooking at a low, medium or user-set temperature.
- 3 Cooking Parameters + User Defined Temperature– Choose greater flexibility for slow cooking at low, medium or user defined temperatures.
- stainless steel inner tank – one of the few models of stainless steel inner tank (in which food is cooked) with a 3-layer bottom and an aluminium sandwich.
- Handles for holding the lid – It is not necessary to know where to place the lid with hot steam. Just put it in the handle with your left hand.
Instant pot Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1 firing program
Soup/bouillon, meat/food, beans, rice, porridge, multigrain, cake and eggs
As with all Instant Pot models, all programs only display the preset cooking time and the cooking pressure recommended by Instant Pot for cooking certain dishes. All these programs can be manually configured with all the options offered in Pressure Cook. What is not included in this model is less and more than the recommended duration.
With this function, food can be steamed for 0 minutes to 4 hours at high, low or no pressure.
The no-pressure option is a cold addition that helps you steam vegetables. But in case you want to press the vegetable button because it is the fastest, in this program you can set the low-pressure cooking time to 0:00, which means that the cooker will reach the pressure and beep tone, so you can quickly get rid of the heat!
With the Slow Cook function you can slow down the cooking process from 30 minutes to 20 hours. You can select one of the following settings: Low (185°F/85°C), medium (194°F/90°C), high (208°F/98°C) and normal (104-208°F/40-98°C). Instant Pot recommends slow cooking with a glass lid, but is not included.
Some people have complained about undercooked food and less evaporation during slow cooking in all models of instantaneous boilers, and this is no exception. This problem is a side effect of all new generations of thermostatically controlled slow cooktops and the uneven heat distribution between stainless steel and ceramic blades.
If you want to achieve similar results with a traditional slow cooker, bring the cooker to the boil before closing it in sauce mode, then set the pressure valve to the closing mode to achieve a more even heat distribution in the pan.
You can get an additional aluminium inner pot with a ceramic lining for a more accurate representation of the vertical heat distribution of a traditional slow cooker. The stainless steel insert has only one longitudinal aluminium disc at the bottom and does not distribute the heat evenly over the sides of the boiler.
The stir-fry function can only be set for a cooking time of 1 to 30 minutes and low (275 -302°F or 135 -150°C), medium (320 -349°F or 160 -176°C) or high (347 – 410°F or 175 – 210°C) temperatures can be used.
If you want to look for meat in an instant pot, it is important to know that on all models the cook must increase the temperature of the Saute above the default settings.
However, configuring the jump input on ULTRA is not that easy because of the new rotation interface. For the other instant pot models, just press the Skip button and then the Adjust button (two clicks) and you’re ready to go. The only difference is the DUO Plus version, where you only have to press the Jump button twice, but let’s say it’s quite simple.
But when the new ULTRA model reaches the highest setting temperature, switch to ski mode, touch there, turn to setting temperature, touch, turn up, touch and press start.
So this regime is far from perfect, and we want it to be perfect in the future.
Warm Mode replaces the Warm Hold / Cancel setting set on other models with instantaneous heating at low (185°F/85°C), medium (194°F/90°C), high (208°F/98°C) and adjusted (104-194°F/40-90°C) temperatures. There is a small problem with the custom setting of this program because you could not program the stove to a sufficiently high temperature range as indicated in the default setting.
Sterilization mode can be set up to 4 hours, with a choice of zero, low or high pressure. The list of products on the IP website indicates that it can be used for certain types of canned goods and includes a link to the USDA Home Canning Guide. But keep in mind that this model has not been tested by the USDA under the pressure of food safety in the canning industry.
Instant Pot indicates that this function is intended for three scenarios:
Low: Pasteurized milk
Med: Storage in boiling water for sour fruits, tomatoes, cucumbers and jellyfish, etc.
Top: High pressure, floating bottles, bowls, etc.
However, Instant Pot does not provide any information on how to use this feature and you will not find anything on the Instant Pot website about how this feature can be used to store boiling water, bearing in mind that the feature is below boiling pressure and that the recommended setting is actually a low pressure.
It is therefore difficult to use the sterilization method, which is why we recommend using it only for sterilizing food.
This function is one of the most popular among PI users and, with the ULTRA model, has the same 3 settings, including Low (91°F/33°C) for fermentation, Medium (107°F/42°C) for yogurt incubation, High (181°F/83°C) for milk boiling, You also add a custom program (104-176°F/40-80°C), but this is not ideal because the lowest setting you can use is 104°F and not as low as an oven that can actually work with the proofing setting (91°F).
Ultra 10v-1 instantaneous potentiometertemperature setting
Temperature mode on command
You can choose between low, medium or high normal temperatures. This model also allows you to select your own temperature settings in the following modes:
Ultra and slow cook mode – 104°F – 208°F / 40°C – 97.8°C
Heat retention mode – 104°F – 194°F / 40°C – 90°C
Yoghurt mode – 104°F – 176°F / 40°C – 80°C
Stirrer mode – 104°F – 338°F / 40°C – 170°C
Immediate potentiometer Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1 Safety
Here is an overview of the security features:
- Primary Relief Valve – This valve relieves pressure when the internal pressure exceeds 15.23 psi or 105 cubic feet/square foot/square foot. Square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot/square foot.
- Anti-blocking ventilation – prevents food waste from entering the vent pipe.
- Lockable lid – prevents accidental opening of the plate under pressure and even works without power.
- Determine the position of the lid – Determine if the lid is in a place that is not safe for cooking under pressure.
- Temperature Sensor – Monitor cooking temperature and ensure food is kept within a safe range.
- Fire prevention – control of high temperatures during heating, soaking, heat retention and other programs to prevent food burning.
- Pressure sensor – always in the safety zone.
- Power and Temperature Fuse – Turns the power off if the current or indoor temperature exceeds safety limits.
- In the latter case, an encapsulated pressure relief – In all cases, if the primary pressure control valve fails, the excess pressure in the body of the instrument (between the outer liner and the inner tank) is relieved.
- Lid detection – Detects when the pressure cooker is dry, possibly due to a leaky lid.
- Quick-release button – automatically sets the valve to the lock position (more about this later).
As all other models are equipped with 10 safety systems, the ULTRA comes with an extra quick-release button. It is essentially a mechanism that allows steam to escape to the closed position when the lid is closed or opened. This is an excellent way to fix the common error that the chimney remains open during cooking.
A cool function that means the offset button prevents your hand from touching the pressure valve, making pressure relief safer and reducing the risk of any kind of danger.
What’s in the box?
The Ultra Instant pot comes as a set:
- Steam rack
- rice field
- Cup for measuring rice
- Collector capacitor
- Quick reference guide
- Recipe book
- New direction.
Ultra 6 Qt Instant Pot 10 in-1 The pros and cons of
The advantages of the multifunctional and programmable Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10v-1 printing plate are clear and simple. It is one of the best kitchen appliances on the market and can replace ten conventional appliances, saving space and money. Among the crystalline professionals are the following;
It has all the features that previous Instant Pot models have given you, plus a large digital display and an excellent control system that makes it really easy to use and really ideal for when you want to cook without having to worry about everything.
In addition to manual operation, you can also set your height in the on-board computer so that you can change the cooking pressure.
There is a cooking process indicator that tells you how many of your dishes have been processed, so you can easily follow the cooking process.
You can even unplug it for easy storage. So, at first glance:
- Easy to use and clean
- Do 10 other kitchen appliances work?
- Robust stainless steel jar, fingerprint resistant
- Kettle labeled for easy measuring and cooking
- Programmable precision sowing plate
- If you want to save the settings once, set the parameters once and the instrument will save them the next time.
- A safe, ergonomic and stylish addition to any kitchen.
- Convenient display and operation
- Good price Check today’s price on Amazon >
Whatever the size of the 10 in 1 model, there is always room for improvement.
We don’t like the lack of extreme versatility. Although the Instant Pot Ultra is very versatile, it is not the most versatile in the industry. This model lacks a number of special features that we would like to see improved, such as temperature control. Some other holes:
- The dial key interface may not be as impressive as expected.
- The instructions are very flat and offer little help when using the hob.
- A number of special features are missing, such as the taste infusion technology included in the Power Cooker XL.
- Unsuitability with automatically programmable resets
Do I need to buy Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1?
Because this model offers a lot of versatility, the 10 on 1 model is an excellent purchase for people who are looking for versatility and flexibility at a good price.
If you have an instant potting machine, it’s out of the question to think about permutations, because there are a lot of new features, and if you’ve come up with a new model, this is the one.
Finally, this model will also be an excellent choice for those who get their first electronic pressure cooker.
The safety, warranty and detail features of the Instant Pot brand are combined with the many new generation settings that come with this model, as well as cool accessories such as a dripper and a detachable power cord, making this model a great choice for both experienced pressure cookers and beginners.
The Instant Pot Ultra 6 Qt 10 in 1 multifunctional pressure cooker is undoubtedly highly appreciated by users who receive many positive reactions.
Most comments and reactions focused on the importance of performing several tasks simultaneously in the kitchen. One of the only problems on the internet is the dial and handle interface, which makes the settings a bit too complicated.
But apart from that, this model offers exactly what it is designed for and can perform the 10 tasks mentioned. This is undoubtedly an excellent device with the best features.
Check our prices now and read more reviews on Amazon.
It’s the same mail:
- Pressure cooker
- Overview of the best instant pot 2019
- Which instant pot should be purchased?
- Instant Pot Lux60 6 in 1 Review 2019.
- DUO vs. DUO Plus pop-up container
- Current value potentiometer IP-DUO60 7 in 1 (2019)
- DUO Plus 9 in 1 instant pot Overview 2019.
- Immediate revision of Pot Ultra 2019
- Programmable multifunctional pressure cooker with instant filling of Ultra 6 Qt 10 in-1
- Ultra 6 kW instant pot
- Ultra 6-qt Instant Pot
Immediate potentiometer Ultra
- Kitchen quality
- Operating temperatures
The Ultra 6 Qt 10v-1 electric pressure cooker is one of the latest models of pressure cookers. A brilliant and strange addition to the Instant Pot family.
The Instant Ultra is not only beautiful, but it is also one of the most functional and adaptable electric pressure cookers on the market!
Check today’s price on Amazon >
best instant pot consumer reports,best instant pot 2019,instant pot duo,instant pot duo sv review,instant pot ultra 6 qt,side by side comparison of instant pots,yedi vs instant pot,instant pot ultra 8 quart
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.